Her discovery that the Cullin-5 adaptor SPSB1 puts a brake on the extent of NF-kB activation in response to multiple stresses expands our knowledge on how the Cullin family of ubiquitin ligases fine-tunes inflammatory responses. Find the paper here.
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.
- Congratulations to Joe and the team for a new paper on Journal of Virology!
- New paper on African swine fever virus!
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group