Her discovery that the Cullin-5 adaptor SPSB1 puts a brake on the extent of NF-kB activation in response to multiple stresses expands our knowledge on how the Cullin family of ubiquitin ligases fine-tunes inflammatory responses. Find the paper here.
- Congratulations to Becky for winning the Poster Prize at the recent Crick Infection & Immunity Symposium
- Big welcome to new arrivals Becky, Izzy and Alasdair!
- Review on vaccinia virus and antiviral DNA sensing
- Paper accepted in Science Advances!
- Fantastic showcase of our work with vSlfn at Viruses2020 in Barcelona!