New paper published in Frontiers in Microbiology about the ASFV ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme and its roles in host protein synthesis. Nice collaboration with the group of Covandonga Alonso in Spain. Paper can be found in open access format here.
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.
- Congratulations to Joe and the team for a new paper on Journal of Virology!
- New paper on African swine fever virus!
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group