New paper published in Frontiers in Microbiology about the ASFV ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme and its roles in host protein synthesis. Nice collaboration with the group of Covandonga Alonso in Spain. Paper can be found in open access format here.
- New publication in collaboration with KNUST in Ghana
- Farewell to our Erasmus student Sandra! Great to have had you around for a few months and good luck for the future!
- Carlos explaining the situation with the new monkeypox cases in the main Spanish newspaper
- New paper on immune sensing of poxviruses spearheaded by Ali. Well done, mate!
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.