Poxviruses are fascinating in many ways. One of this is their ability to degrade cGAMP. Read the many implications of this discovery in this pearl by Carlos in PLoS Pathogens.
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.
- Congratulations to Joe and the team for a new paper on Journal of Virology!
- New paper on African swine fever virus!
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group