Poxviruses are fascinating in many ways. One of this is their ability to degrade cGAMP. Read the many implications of this discovery in this pearl by Carlos in PLoS Pathogens.
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group
- Congratulations to Becky for winning the Poster Prize at the recent Crick Infection & Immunity Symposium
- Big welcome to new arrivals Becky, Izzy and Alasdair!
- Review on vaccinia virus and antiviral DNA sensing