A new paper on how the E2 ubiquitin conugating enzyme of ASFV modulates innate immunity has been published in the journal Viruses. Access here. Congratulations to first author Lucia, who did an internship in the lab a while ago now !
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.
- Congratulations to Joe and the team for a new paper on Journal of Virology!
- New paper on African swine fever virus!
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group