Work spearheaded by Joe Holley has been published at the Journal of Virology (link). The paper iluminates the mechanisms used by poxviruses to regulate the production of the two well-known infectious virion forms, which correlates with the mode of transmission they use in the wild. Well done!
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.
- Congratulations to Joe and the team for a new paper on Journal of Virology!
- New paper on African swine fever virus!
- PLoS Pathogens publishes a ‘pearl’ on poxvirus cGAMP nucleases from the lab.
- New paper published in colaboration with Covadonga Alonso’s research group