Work spearheaded by Joe Holley has been published at the Journal of Virology (link). The paper iluminates the mechanisms used by poxviruses to regulate the production of the two well-known infectious virion forms, which correlates with the mode of transmission they use in the wild. Well done!
- New publication in collaboration with KNUST in Ghana
- Farewell to our Erasmus student Sandra! Great to have had you around for a few months and good luck for the future!
- Carlos explaining the situation with the new monkeypox cases in the main Spanish newspaper
- New paper on immune sensing of poxviruses spearheaded by Ali. Well done, mate!
- Check out our review on the many interactions that poxviruses establish with the host ubiquitin system.