A new publication in collaboration with Prof Mohamed Mutocheluh from the Department of Clinical Microbiology at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana is published in the Journal of Immunological Research showing the mechanism of action of the immunomodulatory alkaliod drug cryptolepine. Congratulations to all involved, particularly Sian and Becky from the lab!
- Oct 22 – We welcome Hannah Ashby as our new PhD student. 3.5 years of fun ahead!
- Sep 22 – Carlos explaining to the Spanish newspaper El Pais why the current monkeypox outbreak remains an international concern
- Sep 22 – Our new Research Assistants Ailish Ellis and Telma Sancheira Freitas have joined the lab. Welcome!
- Aug 22 – We welcome Dr Lucy Eke in the lab. Great things ahead!
- Aug 22 – Carlos giving his view on current monkeypox vaccine at The Guardian